Estimated reading time: 1 minute(s)
I seem to read books in spurts. I’ll go a long time without making time to read anything more than email and the daily news. But then, I’ll hear of or see a book or two… and get inspired to make the time to read them.
Now is such a time!
Between books I want to read for my web business and a few personal interests, I have been busy searching our library catalog and, well, check out this stack of books currently next to my reading chair…
- Oliver Twist (planning to read with the boys, in conjunction with another book we’re just about to finish, George Mueller)
- Googled: The End of the World As We Know It
- Prioritizing Web Usability
- Don’t Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability
- WordPress For Dummies
- Drupal: Creating Blogs, Forums, Portals, and Community Websites: How to setup, configure and customise this powerful PHP/MySQL based Open Source CMS
- Thomas Jefferson: In His Own Words
Guess I better get reading! 🙂